[OSM-talk-ie] Rural Speed Limits

Nick Burrett nick at sqrt.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 08:14:22 UTC 2019

You want to refer to maxspeed:practical and maxspeed:advisory.

In Ireland I would use the maxspeed:advisory would be used for speed limits
with black circles, like the section of the Glen of the Downs on the N11.

The practical maxspeed is the realistic speed of the road e.g 40 on a
boreen otherwise using the default maxspeed of 80.