[OSM-talk-ie] Computer advice

Tadeusz Cantwell t4dc4n at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 23:11:44 UTC 2019

I would add that getting a laptop with at least a HD or 1080p screen will
help. Anything less and mapping can get pixilated and harder to see what a
thing is. It works the other way as well, a 1440p screen can give better
clarity as well having used both. That does add a few hundred dollars to
the price, so it depends on your budget.