[OSM-talk-ie] Crops mapping tools

Agustín García Pereira agusgarciapereira at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:21:02 UTC 2019

Hello everybody! Last month we held the first OSM mapping workshop in
Galway. It was a very inspiring day! During the event, we discussed the
possibility of using OSM to map crops across the years. I am working with
AI and satellite imagery to classify land use, and for this, I need
accurate land-use grand truth data to use as training data for my models.
Do you know any tool that can allow people (mainly farmers) to map crops
across the years? I would like to stress the requirement of storing
information of the same place for different years. Cheers!