[OSM-talk-ie] What are your 'must map' features?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 04:55:06 UTC 2019

Rebecca,

Thanks for the offer, but as I wrote, I do not map in Ireland. I'm a
Belgian following this mailing list.
However, I do hope someone on this list might get interested in the
topic and start mapping those objects in Ireland.
I wrote an OSM diary entry on the subject a while ago [1].  As you can
see from my list of Wikimedia Commons contributions [2], I do try to
photograph the less popular, or smaller heritage items. (and some
artwork as well)

regards

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/escada/diary/40782
[2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:ListFiles/Funkyxian&ilshowall=1