[OSM-talk-ie] What are your 'must map' features?

Tadeusz Cantwell t4dc4n at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:52:49 UTC 2019

Hi Rebecca, street pictures are very useful for mapping, esp. if they are
in OSM friendly software like Mapillary or OpenStreetcam as there are
plugins where a mapper can see pictures taken in the area being mapped.
Taking pictures 360 around the monument would also be useful as signs, road
markings, power lines, etc can be mapped from the imagery. In fact, it's
often the pictures that seem mundane to others, are the ones with the
details needed to improve the map.