[OSM-talk-ie] Overpass query?

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Tue Apr 28 13:45:25 UTC 2020

John and Donal, This made it so easy. In under eleven minutes I loaded all
87 civil parishes into Josm and Excluding the four in Ardfert, there was
one duplicate name, selected the 83 I wanted, the downloaded all the
members, then using John's select the dissolved members I created a new
Diocese of Cork relation, changed the three enclaves from outer to inner ,
uploaded the file and sat back. So much easier than any other method.
many thanks for your interest.