[OSM-talk-ie] Tagging in the building tasks

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:58:10 UTC 2020

Thanks for that deeper analysis Colm, yes, if you know this person it's
better if you make contact, and yes, I agree, trojan work done by this
mapper.

I used the analytics tool here -  http://osm-analytics.org/#/

To mitigate against this in the future and to get the most out of the
tasks, it might be worthwhile putting together a more descriptive set of
instructions for the tasks which should change the stats from 90% "yes" to
less than 10% as "yes". Later on we could utilise maproulette to create a
challenge to further refine the tagging on those buildings mapped as "yes".