[OSM-talk-ie] Bypasses

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:36:31 UTC 2020

Here's some updates...

*Colloney-Castlebaldwin (N4)*: latest pictures are available at
https://www.n4realignment.ie/gallery-current-progress (no formal update
since Q2 2019!!). Classification is listed here
<https://www.tii.ie/projects/road-schemes/#81>.
*Castlebar-Westport (N5)*: Only got funded end of last year so doesn't seem
to be fully active yet. TII status is here
<https://www.tii.ie/projects/road-schemes/#83>.
*Dungiven-Derry (A6)*: Latest update available at
https://a6d2d.com/progress-update-december-2019/
*Naas Bypass (M7)*: All 3 lanes opened since 02 Aug 2019 allegedly (see
https://outline.com/kf6j5P)

Full listed of TII road projects is here:
https://www.tii.ie/roads-tolling/projects-and-improvements/
Full list of TII public transport projects is here:
https://www.tii.ie/public-transport/projects-and-improvements/

Where updates are lacking, I've found that emailing the email address on
the relevant website and copying info at tii.ie ensures accountability is
being highlighted. By emailing TII about the lack of updates posted
publicly also drives demand for them to ensure updates are provided in a
transparent manner (which then gets reflected in future terms / contracts).

Regards

Donal