[OSM-talk-ie] Ireland within the OSM Community Index

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:33:14 UTC 2020

Sounds goods to me and will reduce duplication.

Does anyone envisage there being any resources that would be specific to
the Republic of Ireland only?
If so, it might be worth creating both and leading a comment at the top of
the relevant files so future contributors add/change/remove resources in
the correct place.

Donal