[OSM-talk-ie] Does OSM have a similar concept as the "Organisation" from Mappilary?

Bianca Pereira bianca.pereira at insight-centre.org
Tue Jul 7 12:37:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

  New member here :) Apologies in advance if my questions are too naive.

   I am organising an initiative to map footpaths around three cities in
Ireland using OSM and Mapillary. In Mapilary we can create an Organisation
as a way to aggregate and visualise all contributions made as part of an
initiative. Is there any way to do the same within OSM?

  I know there is the option to create a task (as in
https://tasks.openstreetmap.ie/) or to include a hashtag within a commit.
But is there any way to retrieve and visualise only the information (nodes,
ways and areas) submitted as part of mapping the task or using the hashtag?

  Best Regards,
  Bianca Pereira