[OSM-talk-ie] OpenStreetMap Ireland Microgrant Application

Heikki Vesanto heikki.vesanto at openstreetmap.ie
Mon May 11 09:32:13 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The OpenStreetMap Ireland board has put in an application for a microgrant
from OSMF.

The grant would be to support the ongoing OSM Ireland Buildings project.
Which we feel is a good focus in these times.

Let me know if you have any feedback or questions. As an OSM community
member you can also endorse the proposal, there is a section at the bottom
for "*Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request
here!*"

You can have a read over the proposal:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Microgrants/Microgrants_2020/Proposal/OSM_Ireland_Buildings

-Heikki