[OSM-talk-ie] Did you add Electoral Divisions or DEDs to OSM?

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:22:20 UTC 2020

I suspect Brian is trying to ascertain what sources were used for mapping
each ED. We may have to look at the history of the relations / boundaries
to identify the mappers / changesets.

Going forward it would be wise to include the source on the actual boundary
so it can be verified / it's clear where it was sourced from.

Donal