[OSM-talk-ie] Townlands in Monaghan

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 12:01:59 UTC 2020

Hello - Andy from the DWG here.

A recent emailer has written (of townlands.ie/monaghan): "This page
states that there are 4 Baronies in Monaghan.  There are actually 5
Baronies in Monaghan, Farney is missing from the list. Barony Farney can
be found on the website, but not on this page". I think "the website"
here probably means
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Baronies_of_County_Monaghan .

I've already suggested that the DWG's correspondant contact the OSM IE
community directly via https://www.openstreetmap.ie/contact/ , but I
haven't seen anything on IRC or here, hence I'm posting this.  They may
of course already be in contact via Facebook or similar (in which case
my apologies for the noise).

Best Regards,

Andy