[OSM-talk-ie] some of my inconsistent tagging - cure sought
donal.hunt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:55:33 UTC 2020
I've only found 612 objects...
1. Open JOSM.
2. Go to Preferences and ensure "expert mode" is turned on.
3. Click on "Download data".
4. Choose "Download from Overpass API"
5. Enter your query. e.g. ....
6. Download your data.
7. Select all your data (Ctrl+A).
8. Find the key that you care about (e.g. "anglican") and then right
9. Select "Search key/value".
10. This gave me 612 objects.
11. I can then change the name and upload the changes.
Would be good to validate that the above is correct...
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 16:14, Brian Hollinshead <brian at hollinshead.net>
> During the lockdown I added a lot of Roman Catholic and Church of Ireland
> Parishes to OSM.
> I carelessly described 686 of them as anglican=Church Of Ireland instead of
> anglican=Church of Ireland.
> You can see them in overpass using type=boundary and anglican="Church Of
> Ireland". Is there some way one of you can please easily alter these at one
> fell swoop?
> It would be great if you could afterwards then detail the how-to as I have
> some smaller groups to cure and others besides me might also like to learn
> this useful skill, but maybe perhaps others don't need it as much as I do!
> Talk-ie mailing list
> Talk-ie at openstreetmap.org
More information about the Talk-ie