[OSM-talk-ie] some of my inconsistent tagging - cure sought

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:55:33 UTC 2020

I've only found 612 objects...

   1. Open JOSM.
   2. Go to Preferences and ensure "expert mode" is turned on.
   3. Click on "Download data".
   4. Choose "Download from Overpass API"
   5. Enter your query.  e.g. ....

   [out:xml][timeout:90];
   {{geocodeArea:Ireland}}->.searchArea;
   (
     nwr["type"="boundary"]["anglican"="Church Of
   Ireland"](area.searchArea);
   );
   (._;>;);
   out meta;

   6. Download your data.
   7. Select all your data (Ctrl+A).
   8. Find the key that you care about (e.g. "anglican") and then right
   click.
   9. Select "Search key/value".
   10. This gave me 612 objects.
   11. I can then change the name and upload the changes.

Would be good to validate that the above is correct...

Donal