[OSM-talk-ie] some of my inconsistent tagging - cure sought

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 18 20:06:58 UTC 2020

For start note
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct
- but fixing your own edits falls under one of exceptions

Typical such edit would use Overpass Turbo
( https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Overpass_turbo ) to
find elements for editing and exporting it to either JOSM or level0.

In JOSM one may use usual filter/search/mass edit tools.

In level0 one may copy text description to file and use regular
search and replace and then copy back and save.

Note that in both cases one needs to follow rules for automated edits and be
careful.

Sep 18, 2020, 17:12 by brian at hollinshead.net: