[OSM-talk-ie] Letterkenny alignments (and Talk-ie archive search)

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at openstreetmap.ie
Fri Apr 9 12:13:38 UTC 2021

This has been something we have been discussing within the board since it
impacts map quality and ability for new people to join the project. Dermot
has been exploring the use of RTK GPS which gives very accurate results.

Idea would be to have the community maintain a set of verified GPS traces
that imagery can be aligned to now and in the future.

Donal