[OSM-talk-ie] Web page map of Dublin Streets but with name:ga shown.

Rebecca O'Neill rebeccanineil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:03:46 UTC 2021

On the Welsh map, Jason Evans, the Welsh Wikimedian on Residence is working
with the Welsh government dataset, Wikidata and OSM to improve the coverage
of those place names as well as looking to crowd source where there are
gaps in the dataset.

If there is similar support we can look to do with Wikidata here in
Ireland, I'm happy to help. I know someone imported a load of entries from
Log Ainm into Wikidata in the past year, so a lot of place names *should*
have bilingual entries.