[OSM-talk-ie] Web page map of Dublin Streets but with name:ga shown.

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Wed Aug 11 12:36:10 UTC 2021

Thanks Andy,
Very helpful, Will discuss this with my son when he comes back from West
Cork at the weekend.

Interested in your comments on Welsh names, after learning of the Welsh map
a few years ago, when next on holiday in Haverfordwest, I went to add Welsh
streetnames. They are non-existant on nameplates. I visited the Council
asking if they had data available. They looked at me with polite
astonishment and gently suggested If I wanted to find names in Welsh I
would need to drive north for 40 miles or so!

Best regards