[OSM-talk-ie] Web page map of Dublin Streets but with name:ga shown.

John Kennedy jkennedyie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:50:12 UTC 2021

Hi Brian, all.
I think we used to have an Irish language version of the map tiles on
wherever the openstreetmap.ie maps used to be but that site is no more.
maps.openstreetmap.ie?

I see OpenMapTiles has a vector tiles in the Irish language that can be
explored here...
https://openmaptiles.org/languages/ga/#14.03/53.34414/-6.25909

Best/
 - John