[OSM-talk-ie] Point Cash by Brinks

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:24:52 UTC 2021

Hi,

In the coming months / years, many non-branch AIB and Bank of Ireland ATMs will be taken over by and rebranded.

Bank of Ireland ATMs will become Euronet. https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/1218/1185359-700-bank-of-ireland-non-branch-atms-sold-to-euronet

AIB ATMs will become "Point Cash by Brink’s". https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/0227/1118034-aib-sells-non-branch-atms-to-brinks/ I'm wondering if people are happy with this tagging scheme https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/564430878 I might leave off the social media, which appears to be the Brink's worldwide accounts. While the logo is "Brinks" (no apostrophe), the name is "Brink's". To complicate matters the logo on the ATM print outs is the RBCG logo of Retail BCG. Retail BCG is part of the group that does the Spar-brand ATMs.

Colm