[OSM-talk-ie] Coastline on tidal rivers

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:25:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

Roughty River - I think there is a matter of materiality here. The HWM is about 700 metres east of what is currently mapped. It is a tidal section of river, but it isn't 'open sea'. I think it is a level of discrepancy we can live with. In contrast, the likes of the lower Shannon and Lough Foyle are more characterised as sections of nearly enclosed sea.

Colm