[OSM-talk-ie] Coastline on tidal rivers

Mike Riney mike.riney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 00:43:04 UTC 2021

Yea, I had to be very carful about the relations defining townlands when I
was doing my coastline changes.   I retained the ways that defined the part
of the coastline that I removed, and so the townland boundaries remain the
same as they were.  I marked the tidal area of the river as "waer".

--
Regards, Mike
mike.riney at gmail.com