[OSM-talk-ie] Row of houses with their own name

Neil O'Byrne neilweb1 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 15 13:46:32 UTC 2021

I understand there is a unique eircode for each property in the terrace, i.e.1 Park Place, 2 Park Place etc. with unique codes also for apartments 1-9 in 2 Park Place.  The eircode finder utility gives a good indication of unique addresses of buildings and subdivision of buildings into apartments or duplex units.