[OSM-talk-ie] Townlands site

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at openstreetmap.ie
Tue Jul 27 14:52:51 UTC 2021

No. not really. It's a timing thing. DNS can take time to propagate and
intermediary DNS resolvers can cache results for hours or even days.
If you are still unable to access the website tomorrow, contact your ISP as
their dns configuration may be broken (caching results for longer than
permitted).

Regards

Donal

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 3:21 PM Paul Carter <paul at pcarter.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately the site (www.townlands.ie) is not working for me - I've
> cleared my Chrome cache and flushed DNS just to be sure, but I still get
> the NXDOMAIN message - seems there is some issue yet to be resolved?
>

> --
> https://www.avg.com

Donal Hunt
OpenStreetMap Ireland