[OSM-talk-ie] OpenStreetMap Ireland | Annual General Meeting - 26 June 2021

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at openstreetmap.ie
Sat Jun 5 15:19:55 UTC 2021

 <https://www.openstreetmap.ie/agm-2021/>

You are cordially invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of OSM
Ireland CLG which will be held on Saturday 26th June 2021 at 11:00 UTC+1.
The AGM, as a result of Covid-19, will be held online. Members on
registering for the AGM will be forwarded a link to attend the event.
Non-members are welcome to attend but will not be eligible to vote for
motions / election of directors.

REGISTER FOR AGM
<https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/osm-ireland-annual-general-meeting-26-june-2021-tickets-158102521899>

To be eligible to fully engage in the AGM, you must be a member of the OSM
Ireland CLG. You can join or renew your membership with the links below:

MEMBERSHIP   JOIN
<https://www.openstreetmap.ie/membership-account/membership-levels/>  |
RENEW <https://www.openstreetmap.ie/membership-account/>

In preparation for the AGM, we have three opportunities for the community
to engage and influence the direction of the community:

   1.

   Election of directors - A number of directors will be stepping down and
   not seeking re-election so we encourage anyone interested in supporting the
   organisation and community in the coming year(s) to express their interest
   in joining the board. The board normally meets online monthly for 1-2 hours
   as well as leading events throughout the year (in person or virtually -
   hopefully less virtual events going forward).

Expressions can be submitted to board at openstreetmap.ie or directly to any
of the board members in confidence.

   1.

   AGM motions - these are open to all subscribed members for submission
   and voting.

Please submit any motions here <https://forms.gle/G1TXFKAPnekBBnSS6>.

   1.

   Lightning talks - these are open to all members and will be broadcast
   after the formal business of the AGM. Our goal is to keep them to a max of
   5 minutes. We may limit the number of chosen talks to keep the event
   on-time but will make all available via the OSM Ireland YouTube channel
   after the event (with permission of the presenter).

Please submit proposals here <https://forms.gle/MHmLwGs6FwfW3Qkz8>.

*If a member is unable to attend, they may submit a proxy vote in advance
of the meeting. Please email board at openstreetmap.ie
<board at openstreetmap.ie> if you intend to avail of this option.*

Donal (on behalf of the OpenStreetMap Ireland CLG board)
--
Donal Hunt
OpenStreetMap Ireland
donal.hunt at openstreetmap.ie