[OSM-talk-ie] OT Satellite images of same location different years.

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Fri May 14 20:51:00 UTC 2021

Off topic

I want to see when an extension was built on a property using satellite
imagery over the years.

I can see it on latest imagery, and I know it was built after year 2005. I
tried a few options I know, but I could not figure it out.

Can someone guide my how or where to look, I think it might be available in
OSM editing tools? I can just about see it on bing maps.

Anyway this is the location in Swords

Latitude

53.45232089276445

Longitude

-6.212489604949952

 Any ideas or any chance of a few screenshots of images 2006 to present of
this spot?

Thanks all.

Dan