[OSM-talk-ie] Automatic log-out

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at openstreetmap.ie
Tue May 25 15:33:01 UTC 2021

I would highly recommend filing an issue with the iD project over at
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues

Give us much detail as you can (the id of the changesets if the changes
were saved, version of iD, etc).

The more info you can provide the issue it will be for the developer(s) to
identify the root cause. 👍

Donal