[OSM-talk-ie] North Dublin City

Ciarán Staunton ciaran.staunton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 13:12:37 UTC 2021

If you live North of the Liffey, but within the City limit you may notice
that the map have improved on a specific area a lot in the last 2-3 months.
With small bits of help from others, I added mainly buildings. Where
possible, using mapillary, StreetComplete, older interpolations and visits
to "gap" places I have added addresses to up to 50% of the buildings in the
following places:
-Finglas
-Drumcondra
-Glasnevin
-Cabra
-Ballybough
-Fairview
-East Wall

Why am I highlighting this? It would be nice to add more housenumbers to
what I did. Adding housenumbers and addresses is arguably the biggest
end-user step mappers can take. If you live in these places please have a
look at the missing housenumbers.