[Talk-il] Waze?

Moshe Sayag msayag at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:57:58 BST 2009

The map is growing pretty fast.
A year or so ago It was almost empty and today most of the main roads
are drawn and some cities are almost fully covered.
As far as I can tell, the size of the community is still small but I
hope we are getting closer and closer to the critical mass of data,
when it becomes useful enough for "regular" people, gaining popularity
and attracting more contributors.

Until then, I'll keep record and tag my tracks, and drive the longer
ways, if they are not yet mapped :)

Moshe