[Talk-in] Time for consensus

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Oct 16 14:40:21 BST 2008

sorry - it is practical and it will happen - go read the basic philosophy
behind OSM - accurate maps updated regularly by people who have seen the
spot. There is somewhere on the wiki a picture of a fire engine trying to
negotiate a narrow road wrongly marked on google maps. Just concentrate on
looking after your own area and making it as accurate as possible - other
people will look after the rest. This is open source - it will happen.