[Talk-in] server name

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Dec 3 13:17:47 GMT 2009

Hi,

I had mailed some people on the OSMF board with regard to getting the
in.openstreet.org domain pointed to the Indian server, but they said that so
far the OSMF has not taken a decision on subdomains. However they pointed out
that a dot in domain with the openstreetmap word in it is not against OSM
policies, and we are free to use it (as long as we stick with OSM data and
licenses). So now our server is running on http://openstreetmap.org.in (it
also runs on xlquest.net for the time being.

Thanks to Mike and Mikel for their prompt response.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves