[Talk-in] new domain name

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Dec 5 06:09:53 GMT 2009

On Saturday 05 Dec 2009 10:35:59 am Pradeep B V wrote:
> > thanks to pradeep, openstreetmap.in also points to our server. btw, I
> > have put
> > up a list things to be done here:
> >
> > http://bitbucket.org/lawgon/osmindia/wiki/Home
> >
> > please chip in and help make this site look real good.
>
> Yes, saw that and started work on it. Have made some modifications to make
> the map centered on Nagpur with a zoom level 5 and committed the code to
> bitbucket.
>
> Can you please pull these modifications onto the server? Or if you can
> provide me access to the server I can do this myself.

this server has other things on it also, so access is only given to people who
are physically inside our building so that the director can manually strangle
them if anything goes wrong ;-) Anyway the repo on the server is symlinked to
the  production site, so a commit to the bitbucket repo is enough - all I need
do is to pull to the server. But please check your code before committing. I
tested your code on my local machine and the problem is since you have hard
coded lat, lon and zoom, permalink stops working. What we need is code to set
the map to zoom 5 and centred on Nagpur when lat and lon are not defined.
Senior Project Officer