[Talk-in] a small toy for the weekend

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 01:27:06 GMT 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> it wasn't fast - have been working on that for almost 3 months.

OK

> My problem is
> that I am unable to learn javascript.

I believe now a day, students are quite good in javascript. With
NIT-C, GNDEC-Ldh and MIT's students, thing may move faster.

> My style of programming is like that
> famous sculptor who was asked how he created a statue of an elephant. He said:
> 'take a block of stone and chip away everything that does not look like an
> elephant'. That is what I have been doing with the examples given on the
> openlayers site.

Style does not matter. There are a lot of people who did different
courses, have a bunch of certicates, and have not produced any useful
program / software.

> Fortunately now that Pradeep is in, things will go faster.

Nice. More persons will come forward.

--
H.S.Rai