[Talk-in] two new tags

Guillaume Audirac guillaume.audirac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:55:27 GMT 2009

> > shows blue well on white square, which is on green area. It will be
> > better not to have white portion. Blue well circular on any
> > background.
> >

> how to do that? I see that in all the icons I have made.

You can do that with Gimp.
Either in drawing the new icons from a transparent background (and keep the
transparency in the saving options to PNG).
Or in keeping your existing icons: open in Gimp, menu
Layer/Transparency/Color to Alpha (and select white for well.png for
example).
You can also use the 'Select by colour' tool, click on the white part, and
press Delete.

Guillaume