[Talk-in] New direction

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:32:56 GMT 2009

I believe with so much data and diverse requirements of various
individuals and organisations, we need to move from raster to vector.
Raster tiles may be only for landuse and roads (above residential)
i.e. very few essential things for base map, even without labels.

On this base layer rest every thing should be vector, what ever user
want to see, select that and see. With login, one should able to store
his preferences, and view map of his choice in his language of his
choice.

What do you think. Should we move in that direction?

--
H.S.Rai