[Talk-in] Web programming

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:00:27 GMT 2009

I guess at the moment being, things are being added manually. Like on
main page, symbols specific to India. We need to take programming
approach. If we put all such icons in a folder (say IndianSymbol) with
nice name, then if we can have some script (like php), then there is
not need to touch index.html file. just add icon in folder, it will
get listed in table.

Like icons:

/IndianSymbol/Prepaid_auto.png
/IndianSymbol/Unmetered_auto.png

may be made to be shown in table as of now. Remove it from folder, it
will be off main page. Add some new icon, will be added without doing
anything.

--
H.S.Rai