[Talk-in] "Well" not rendered

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Dec 10 10:57:05 GMT 2009

On Thursday 10 Dec 2009 9:41:42 am H.S.Rai wrote:
> There is a well with name "Hattian wala Khooh"
>
> http://openstreetmap.org.in/?zoom=20&lat=30.84516&lon=75.86118&
> layers=B
>
> It is not being rendered. I made it 3 days back.
>
> See what is wrong. Some layer problem or tagging?

if you have put man_made=well it will render. There have been problems with
Geofabrik's server - the Asian data takes a few days to update. That is
probably the reason. And internet has been horrible here for the last three
days, so I was not able to update the data yesterday and today.
Senior Project Officer