[Talk-in] Trees

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 01:47:10 GMT 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:49 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

>> > I used natural=tree from JOSM.
>>
>> http://openstreetmap.org.in/?zoom=19&lat=30.84583&lon=75.86242&
>> layers=B had "white" dot for tree, while there is nice symbol of tree
>>  tree.png. Last symbol in table "India specific symbols", i.e
>> http://openstreetmap.org.in/symbols/tree.png
>>

> there is also marker=palm for a palm tree

I noticed. It is great, but tagging is "golf" specific.

In current version of file 7:10 a.m. Dec 17, 2009, has lines from 279 to 279:

<Style name="tree">
<Rule>
      <MaxScaleDenominator>10000</MaxScaleDenominator>
      <Filter>[marker]='tree'</Filter>
      <PointSymbolizer file= "%SYMBOLS_DIR%/tree.png" type="png"
width="16" height="16" />
    </Rule>
</Style>

and 7848 line has <StyleName>tree</StyleName> for layer markers. That
mean I should get "tree" symbol in place of white spot.

--
H.S.Rai