[Talk-in] Fw: 'Maps for Making Change' and OSM

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 12:57:51 GMT 2009

All

The Maps for Making Change event is indeed interested in having an OSM session. Is anyone interested in leading this session in Ahmedabad in a couple weeks?

I really can't recommend enough getting involved with Tactical Tech, a great opportunity to connect to social/technical activists. Connections I've made through them are directly responsible for the success of our current project in Kenya.

If you're interested, let me know, and I'll connect you.

Thanks
Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
http://mapkibera.org/