[Talk-in] Server for map in Indian languages

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Feb 4 12:14:02 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 04 Feb 2009 5:32:28 pm H.S.Rai wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
wrote:
> > we can put this up on my server to start with and
> > then get more power if it becomes popular. So who is game to help with
> > the setup? The server is running debian 4.
>
> I am willing to help. Though, I have installed all variety of
> software, but this will be 1st time for me. Mainly worked with Redhat
> (before Fedora). Debian and now Ubuntu

I think it is working out - I will see if the install gets done in the next
day or so - if not, I will holler for help. Anyway, once installed, I will
need people to help configure and localise. One important thing to do is to
try and mobilise people to add support in DejaVu for all Indian fonts.

Associate