[Talk-in] old city names in zoom 5

Shajeer Mohammed shajeer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 02:56:05 GMT 2009

Also does any one what is criteria for the city/town/village names showing
up at various zoom levels?
Does city, town, village show up at different zoom levels?

Also when the AND data was imported, most of the city/town/village shows up
as node on the road and not as independent node.
These nodes can neither be copied or made into standalone nodes?. I have
been creating a new node and then copying name, place and postal code from
the existing AND data and then later removing the AND data node.

Has any one got a work around for this. Also the population tag in the AND
imported node, I think is no longer valid nor is accurate by today's data.

Regards
Shajeer