[Talk-in] February trip

Pradeep B V pradeepbv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:16:22 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com> wrote:

> My schedule so far...
>
> Feb 15th .. arrive in Bangalore
> 19th-25th .. Info-Activism in Bangalore
>
> A meetup or mapping party before Info-Activism in Bangalore looks
> possible.

Awesome.

Some things that are on top of my mind now...

1. Mapping party
2. Plan for the India specific OSM server thats being discussed on this
list.
3. Feature localization- there have been tons of discussion on what tags to
use where and can we have India specific tags?
4. OSM India chapter related discussions
5. Can we do bulk import of GPS tracks of BMTC buses into OSM.
6. Plan for a cycle map.

- P

PS: If anybody wants to come in from out of Bangalore I can host you at my
home for a couple of days