[Talk-in] Suggestions : Tagging Indian roads

Meghanand Acharekar vasco.debian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:44:05 GMT 2009

Hi,

Some  suggestions required for tagging roads in India.

I am using following policy for tagging roads.

National Highways                      : Truck Roads
Express Ways                           : Truck Roads
Major State Highways  ( 4 Lane ) : Primary
State Highways  ( 2 Lanes )         : Secondary
District Ways                             : Ternary
Roads under Municipal Control    : Residential
Other small roads                       : Unclassified

--
Regards,
Meghanand N. Acharekar