[Talk-in] February trip

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at crit.org.in
Mon Feb 16 16:14:03 GMT 2009

For the record, since I won't be there, I am happy to offer free hosting
for an OSM India server and an instance with Indic language rendering on
our Freemap server http://freemap.in

Please let me know who if anyone is designated in the meeting to take
charge of this, and we can provide them with a login and other support.

Best,

Shekhar