[Talk-in] Server for map in Indian languages

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:26:13 GMT 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> at last succeeded in setting it up on my local machine

Great!

> - what a job! A million
> dependencies and everything in C++.

That men you had very adventurous experience ;-)

> Now all I need to do is to remember what I
> did and do it on the server.

Will be much simpler, if had same OS and same version.

Wiki page will be great contribution for public.

If you work con console, then "history" command give you all commands
you issued, and is good for such documentation, if good document is
not already there on Internet.

Again congratulations, and all the best for server experience :-)

--
H.S.Rai