[Talk-in] demo stall

PlaneMad thePlaneMad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:49:17 GMT 2009

Kenneth, i just found out that the upcoming OSI tech days at chennai trade
centre <http://www.osidays.com/index.php> is actually organised by you guys
at nrc-foss. any chance of having an openstreetmap showcase there? im also
planning to speak about osm at the oss camp, maybe on 14th.

-arun

http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh