[Talk-in] Any OSMer in or around NCR/Gurgaon

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Sat Mar 7 16:57:03 GMT 2009

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:59:51 +0530
vibhu gupta <spaghatti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to OSM and wanted to connect to anybody who is in the National
> Capital Region(NCR). I personally live in Gurgaon, so if somebody is in
> Gurgaon, that would be great.

There are several people in NCR involved in OpenStreetMap to
various degrees. Maybe it is time to have another meeting.

> This is regarding something that I am trying to build and would like to work
> with somebody. Although the preference is NCR, anybody who is doing any
> work(coding) and will like to work with me is welcome.
[...]

Er, why the hush-hush approach? I think that everybody, and their
dogs, are working on some kind of location-based services, and/or
in GIS-related areas. What specifically are you working on, and what
does working with you mean? Where does OpenStreetMap fit in to your
plans?

Regards,
Gora