[Talk-in] NRC-FOSS needs engineers

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Mar 13 11:31:13 GMT 2009

hi,

for it's second phase commencing in April NRC-FOSS is looking to recruit
bright young engineers. Please note that NRC-FOSS is a project with a lifetime
of 3 years, so it is not a career option. Pay will be in the 15-20K a month
range. We are looking for people who would like to spend a couple of years
doing what they love - FOSS. Also the parent organisation AU-KBC centre
offers MS by research and encourages NRC-FOSS employees to enroll for this.
Even otherwise all employees are encouraged to work in any FOSS area of
interest to them. Interested people may contact me offlist.. And even though the
financial rewards are not all that great, a couple of years at NRC-FOSS at AU-
KBC looks very good on a resume.

Note: 'young' refers to outlook and not to age in years.
Associate