[Talk-in] Mumbai

Arindam Ghosh makghosh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:35:32 GMT 2009

I am already working on this. Will post updates as soon as i make some progress.

I really would like to work this out together. Last couple of weeks, i
was busy setting up the osm india instance at osm.freemap.in. Though,
most works are done for that, the freemap server is temporarily down
for some reason. So, in the meantime, want to give this shp2osm tool a
headway. Any input and help will be great :)

best regards

--Arindam