[Talk-in] chennai map from Survey of India

PlaneMad thePlaneMad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:34:02 GMT 2009

i met the guys from NIC who are coordinating this project, at our stall at
osi tech days. this data wont be available to the public, only to
governmental agencies. but my contacts in the chennai corporation have
promised to share their information with me once the map is ready, in
another 2 months.

-arun

http://www.tinyurl.com/ArunGanesh